Terms and Conditions
The website www.smbc.co.jp (hereafter called the "website") is administered by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation. (hereafter called "the bank"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before accessing the website and any information contained therein.
- 1.The website contains forward-looking financial information. The bank makes no warranties or guarantees with regard to forward-looking financial information, which is subject to risk and uncertainty. Please note that the specified targets or objectives may not be attained for a variety of reasons, including changes in the business environment.
- 2.The purpose of the website is to provide information to the bank's shareholders and customers, as well as news releases for the media. Items posted on the website may contain important information as defined by the Japanese Securities and Exchange Law.
- 3.The website is provided for informational purposes only as supplementary means of disclosure according to legal requirements and should be viewed together with other sources, such as TDnet (timely disclosure e-journal system). Although every effort is made to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information, which may not contain all the information or may not correspond exactly to the information released to the media.
- 4.Copyrights to the contents contained on This website (including but not limited to all information, brands, designs etc.) are owned by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation. . They may not be used, copied or altered without prior express consent by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation. .
- ・Please note that Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation. disclaims any liability, expressed or implied, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with actions taken on the basis of the information provided on this website.
- ・The bank reserves the right to suspend operation of, or change the contents of, the website at any time without prior notification. The bank is not obliged to alter or update the information in the website, including without limitation any projection or other forward looking statement contained therein.
- ・The website contains links and banners allowing users to access other websites which are not administered by the bank and the bank accepts no liability whatsoever for the use, content etc. of such websites.